- A little deep-orange amigurumi bear for the tiny baby of a friend
- A garter-stitch-squares blanket for the same baby
- A simple little hat for the same baby
- Some purple booties for, yes, the same baby (what is it with babies and wanting to knit?)
- A rainbow scarf and mittens (in gorgeous Mini Mochi wool) for me, me, me!
- A little purple amigurumi hippo for a friend at work who is hippo-mad
I also have recently bought wool for some other projects, but they're not grabbing me as much at the moment:
- A hot water bottle cover for D - just can't face this so close on the heels of the last one!
- A flower scarf for an as-yet undetermined recipient
- A non-flower scarf for another as-yet undetermined recipient
- A spanish square afghan - I made one spanish square and am trying to decide if the end result will be worth it
Things I want to make but haven't got materials for yet:
- Lamb toilet roll covers for friends/family for Easter
- Christmas mouse (and possibly Christmas cracker) ornaments, also for friends/family for Christmas
- Amigurumi kit for a friend
- Crochet hook and knitting needle cases for myself
I also have a deep longing to make some afghans when my new big hooks arrive from Purplelinda.
Before I do anything, though, I need to suck it up and fix my hot water bottle cover sewing. It really is dreadful.
No comments:
Post a Comment