Thursday, 14 January 2010

Amigurumi snowman


A dear friend of mine has a little baby who was unfortunate enough to be in hospital just before Christmas. They returned home just before the holidays and so I cranked this out the evening before Christmas Eve as a cheerful little present.

As always, there as aspects I'm not happy with (I didn't attach the arms in the best positions, so he's sort of a stop-don't-shoot! snowman) but I think he turned out cute and they seemed to like him. :) And he was the start of my whee-amigurumi-is-fun craze, so all due credit to him for that. ;)

I used the Sparkles the Snowman pattern from Super Cute Crochet: Make Your Own Amigurumi Family by Nicki Trench. I changed his scarf to a rib stitch and am not at all convinced that I made his hat correctly!

No comments:

Post a Comment