Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Projects

Due to a combination of factors, including cold/flu season kicking my butt and getting stuck midway through a garment that isn't much fun to make, I haven't been doing much. However, I must press on and finish the aforementioned evil item so I can make something else! Added to the list of things to do:

Some TP covers for my mom

A hat and scarf for my stepdad, so his poor ears don't freeze

Socks for me! I got some sock books and am going to learn to knit nice fuzzy sleep socks

Some dangling fish/bird/flower toys for a certain very young lady of my acquaintance - these can be attached to a car seat/pram handle or hung from one of those baby play mat arches

This is in addition to the things left undone from my previous list. Maybe I should make a future-dated post (so it stays at the top) and keep a master list there.

No comments:

Post a Comment